Use this form if you are appealing the suspension of your financial aid due to your failure to meet the SAP requirements set forth by Kennesaw State University. If your SAP failure was due to extenuating circumstances, you may be eligible for reevaluation of your financial aid eligibility by the SAP Appeals committee.
Complete appeals submitted by noon (12:00pm) on the 5th day of each month will receive the Appeals Committee decision by the 25th of the month. Decisions will be sent to your student email address and are mailed via US Mail. Please be sure submit your complete appeal in a timely fashion to meet payment deadlines.
Satisfactory Academic Progress has qualitative and quantitative requirements as follows:
- 2.0 cumulative GPA for an undergraduate student or
- 3.0 cumulative GPA for a graduate student
Quantitative (Completion Ratio and Maximum Time Frame)
- Undergraduate students must complete their degrees before reaching 150% of the number of hours required for their degree (for most students this is 185 attempted semester hours) and earn at least 67% of the hours they attempt.
- Graduate students must complete their degrees before reaching 150% of the number of hours required for their degrees and earn at least 67% of the hours they attempt
- Log into Owl Express
- Click on Financial Aid
- Click on View and Submit Eligibility Requirements
- Once you have logged into the portal, click on the Request Box
- Select Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal